Russell Brand Files for Divorce From Katy Perry (omg!)

Russell Brand Files for Divorce From Katy Perry

After 14 months of marriage, Russell Brand has filed for divorce from Katy Perry.

In papers filed in Los Angeles and obtained by TMZ.com, Brand, 36, reportedly cited "irreconcilable differences."

PHOTOS: Biggest splits of 2011

The British comic's filing comes on the heels of a massive spat with Perry, 27, over the Christmas holiday, sparked over a difference in opinion as to how the duo should spend their vacation.

After planning to whisk her family via private jet to Brand's London hometown for the holidays, Perry changed course, opting to fly to Hawaii with friends.

PHOTOS: Katy and Russell's zany romance

"She was like, 'F--k you. I'm going to do my own thing.' Russell replied, 'Fine, f--k you too,'" an insider tells the new issue of Us Weekly.

In the days since, Brand was spotted out and about in London without his wedding ring.

VIDEO: Watch Russell and Katy's wedding video

The pair wed in October 2010 in a lavish six-day ceremony in India.

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly

Source: http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/entertainment/*http%3A//us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/external/omg_rss/rss_omg_en/news_russell_brand_files_divorce_katy_perry200416922/44038184/*http%3A//omg.yahoo.com/news/russell-brand-files-divorce-katy-perry-200416922.html

jill biden jill biden al mvp ama awards 2011 ama awards 2011 uekman uekman

Stratfor hackers publish email, password data

Hackers affiliated with the Anonymous group published hundreds of thousands of email addresses belonging to subscribers of private intelligence analysis firm Strategic Forecasting along with thousands of customer credit card numbers.

The lists, which were published on the Internet late on Thursday, included information on people including former U.S. Vice President Dan Quayle, former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger and former CIA Director Jim Woolsey. They could not be reached for comment.

The lists included information on large numbers of people working for big corporations, the U.S. military and major defense contractors ? which attackers could potentially use to target them with virus-tainted emails in an approach known as "spear phishing."

The Antisec faction of Anonymous disclosed last weekend that it had hacked into the firm, which is widely known as Stratfor and is dubbed a "shadow CIA" because it gathers non-classified intelligence on international crises.

The hackers had promised that the release of the stolen data would cause "mayhem." A spokesperson for the group said via Twitter that yet-to-be-published emails from the firm would show "Stratfor is not the 'harmless company' it tries to paint itself as."

Antisec has not disclosed when it will release those emails, but security analysts said they could contain information that could be embarrassing for the U.S. government.

"Those emails are going to be dynamite and may provide a lot of useful information to adversaries of the U.S. government," said Jeffrey Carr, chief executive of Taia Global Inc and author of the book "Inside Cyber Warfare: Mapping the Cyber Underworld."

Stratfor issued a statement on Friday confirming that the published email addresses had been stolen from the company's database, saying it was helping law enforcement probe the matter and conducting its own investigation.

"At Stratfor, we try to foster a culture of scrutiny and analysis, and we want to assure our customers and friends that we will apply the same rigorous standards in carrying out our internal review," the statement said.

"There are thousands of email addresses here that could be used for very targeted spear phishing attacks that could compromise national security," said John Bumgarner, chief technology officer of the U.S. Cyber Consequences Unit, a non-profit group that studies cyber threats.

The Pentagon said it saw no threat so far.

"We are not aware of any compromise to the DOD information grid," said Lieutenant Colonel Jim Gregory, a spokesman for the Department of Defense.

In a posting on the data-sharing website pastebin.com, the hackers said the list included information from about 75,000 customers of Stratfor and about 860,000 people who had registered to use its site. It said that included some 50,000 email addresses belonging to the U.S. government's .gov and .mil domains.

The list also included addresses at contractors including BAE Systems Plc, Boeing Co, Lockheed Martin Corp and several U.S. government-funded labs that conduct classified research in Oak Ridge, Tennessee; Idaho Falls, Idaho; and Sandia and Los Alamos, New Mexico.

Corporations on the list included Bank of America, Exxon Mobil Corp, Goldman Sachs & Co and Thomson Reuters.

The entries included scrambled versions of passwords. Some of them can be unscrambled using databases known as rainbow tables that are available for download over the Internet, according to Bumgarner.

He said he randomly picked six people on the list affiliated with U.S. military and intelligence agencies to see if he could crack their passwords.

He said he was able to break four of them, each in about a second, using one rainbow table.

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45829775/ns/technology_and_science-security/

one republic carlos santana december 21 2012 rose bowl fergie times square diplo

N-Control dismisses marketing consultant, discounts PS3 Avenger pre-orders

Keeping up with your gamer gossip? Then you're probably up to snuff on the recent Ocean Marketing / Penny-Arcade spat. We held our tongues as the drama unfolded -- no easy task, considering Engadget's name was dragged into the affair -- but now it seems like the internet soap-opera is reaching its conclusion.

Not the gossiping type? Here's a quick recap: When N-Control's latest Avenger add-on missed its November 8th street date, customers with pre-orders were left wanting. Some reached out for answers, hoping they could still get their PS3 Avenger before Christmas. All they got in reply, though, were some *ahem* choice words from N-Control's third party marketing contractor, Paul Christoforo -- a man who gained instant notoriety when his emails caught the attention of Penny-Arcade's Mike Krahulik. Krahulik took exception to Christoforo's insults, threatening tone and name-drop posturing (that's where we came in) and responded by publishing the marketing mishap on his comic's website.

Suffice to say, it hasn't ended well for Paul Christoforo -- N-Control has released a statement saying that he and his marketing operation have been "categorically dismissed," stressing that Christoforo owns no stake whatsoever in N-Control. After ejecting the elephant from the room, N-Control went on to announce that all PS3 Avenger pre-orders would be given a $10 discount, and penned in a new ship date for January 15th. "I created the Avenger to make people happy," said inventor and company founder Dave Kotkin, who originally designed the controller for a student who had a physical disability, "I deeply regret that so many people have any negative feelings toward it as a result of what has happened." N-Control seems bent on moving on -- which is fine by us, so long as they keep their customers better informed. After all, it's not every day that such an awkward-looking gadget blows us out of the water. Read on for N-Control's full and apologetic press release.

Update: To clarify, Engadget's relationship with Mr. Christoforo was limited to a few emails and PR requests regarding his clients.

Continue reading N-Control dismisses marketing consultant, discounts PS3 Avenger pre-orders

N-Control dismisses marketing consultant, discounts PS3 Avenger pre-orders originally appeared on Engadget on Thu, 29 Dec 2011 08:12:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink   |   | Email this | Comments


Source: http://feeds.engadget.com/~r/weblogsinc/engadget/~3/eQi90epwojo/

terry jones andy reid elf on the shelf elf on the shelf barney frank barney frank 2012 grammy nominations

Rescue group in crisis mode after cat euthanized (AP)

PHOENIX ? Animal lovers threatened to pull donations to an animal rescue group and the public flooded the agency with scathing comments and calls after a man's cat was euthanized when he couldn't afford its medical care, prompting the Arizona Humane Society to go into damage-control mode Wednesday.

The group has hired a publicist, removed dozens of comments on its Facebook page and directed a team of five volunteers to respond to the overwhelming calls and emails it has received since The Arizona Republic published a weekend story about Daniel Dockery and his 9-month-old cat, Scruffy.

Dockery, a 49-year-old recovering heroin addict, told the Phoenix newspaper that he took Scruffy to a Humane Society center on Dec. 8 because she had a cut from a barbed-wire fence, an injury that he described as non-life-threatening. The agency said it would cost $400 to treat Scruffy, money he didn't have.

The Humane Society cited policy when it declined to accept a credit card over the phone from Dockery's mother in Michigan or to wait for her to wire the money. The staff said if he signed papers surrendering the cat, Scruffy would be treated and put in foster care, he said.

Instead, Scruffy was euthanized several hours later.

Dockery told the Republic that he was devastated.

"Now I've got to think about how I failed that beautiful animal," Dockery said. "I failed her. ... That's so wrong. There was no reason for her not to be treated."

He described the cat as helping him stay off drugs for more than a year, the longest he had ever been clean. He hand-fed the feline before she opened her eyes at 4 days old, giving her fresh tuna and letting her sleep on his pillow.

Stacy Pearson, who was hired by the agency specifically to deal with media questions about the cat, said Dockery's case has led to two changes. The Arizona Humane Society has set up an account, funded through donations, that would cover the costs of emergency treatment of animals whose owners need a day or two to come up with money for payments. And the group is now accepting credit card payments by phone, Pearson said.

Dozens of scathing comments have since inundated the group's Facebook page, with animal lovers demanding to know why the cat was put down. Pearson said angry comments were removed because of their content: One called for the staff to be euthanized, while another said what happened to Scruffy was murder.

Pearson said Scruffy was put down over a number of reasons, including Dockery's lack of immediate funds, a lack of veterinarians to treat her and what Pearson described as a very serious cut on Scruffy from her abdomen to her knee that went to the muscle.

She said the Arizona Humane Society at the time didn't accept credit card payments over the phone because of possible fraud and can't treat pets with only a promise from owners that they can pay the next day. She said staff had every intention of getting Scruffy the help she needed but the number of animals requiring help at the group's second-chance clinic was too much for the resources available.

If Dockery had been able to pay, Scruffy would have been treated at the facility where he brought her, Pearson said.

"There was no malicious intent to take Scruffy away from her father," Pearson said. "Pulling funding is only going to make a problem like this worse."

On Facebook, where only the agency's executive director is allowed to post comments now, Guy Collison wrote that "Scruffy's story is heartbreaking, and underscores the worst-case-scenario of need eclipsing resources available." He said that his agency has always done what's best for animals.

In less than an hour after his statement was posted, more than 100 people responded, with most slamming the agency and some defending it as doing the best it can with available resources.

Pearson said the group told Dockery on Tuesday that when he's ready for another pet, he could come in and pick one out, but he declined, telling them: "No thanks."

Source: http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/weather/*http%3A//news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20111229/ap_on_re_us/us_euthanized_cat_outrage

fidel castro gilbert arenas north korea dexter dexter baltimore ravens facebook timeline

SFinform: Oakland Church Forces Little Kids to Raise Money - http://t.co/093vZzsb

  • Passer la navigation
  • Twitter sur votre mobile ? Cliquez ici m.twitter.com!
  • Passer cette ?tape
  • Connexion
Loader Twitter.com
  • Connexion
Oakland Church Forces Little Kids to Raise Money - fwix.com/a/1_185a54e16d SFinform

San Francisco Inform

Pied de page

Source:

safeway standing rib roast powerball rajon rondo its a wonderful life its a wonderful life rex ryan

Ayla Reynolds, Missing Toddler, Was Kidnapped: Police

WATERVILLE, Maine -- A 20-month-old girl who vanished a week before Christmas after being put to bed in her father's home was taken away and didn't walk out on her own, investigators said Monday as they announced the largest reward ever offered in the state to help find a missing person.

It marked the first time since the search for Ayla Reynolds began that police have directly said they don't believe she left the house by herself.

"At this point in the investigation ... we are confident that Ayla did not walk out of the house by herself," Waterville police Chief Joseph Massey said at a news conference at which he announced a $30,000 reward was being offered for help finding her. "We believe that someone was involved in taking her out of the house, and that's where the focus of this investigation has turned."

The reward, gathered with donations from residents and businesses in the Waterville area, is the biggest ever offered in Maine for a missing person, state Department of Public Safety spokesman Steve McCausland said.

Massey said the developments in a mystery that's been featured on national television programs have not shifted the matter from a missing-person case to a criminal investigation. Despite the passing of the Christmas holiday with no sign of Ayla, police remain committed to finding her, the chief said.

"The intensity of the investigation is as high today as it was the first day," he said. "We continue to employ every single resource we have."

Massey was joined at the news conference by Waterville attorney John Nale, who appealed for the safe return of Ayla.

"I ask and I plead with the person or persons who have Ayla Reynolds that they please keep her safe and return her safely to us," Nale said.

Hundreds of police officers, game wardens and local residents have been searching for Ayla since she was reported missing by her father, Justin DiPietro, on the morning of Dec. 17. Massey said a report about the case on the Fox network television program "America's Most Wanted" during the weekend generated some leads, which are being checked by police.

DiPietro told investigators he last saw Ayla when he put her to bed the night before at his home in Waterville, a city of 16,000 residents about 20 miles north of the state capital, Augusta. He said she was wearing polka dot pajamas with the words "Daddy's Princess" on them and had a cast on her broken left arm.

Ayla ended up with her father after child welfare workers intervened while her mother, Trista Reynolds, checked herself into a 10-day rehabilitation program.

Reynolds, who completed the rehab, had filed court papers that she said she hoped would lead to the return of her daughter. The filing came the day before Ayla was last seen.

DiPietro has said he has "no idea what happened to Ayla or who is responsible." He said last week his family and friends would do "everything we can to assist in this investigation and get Ayla back home."

SEE PHOTOS FROM THE AYLA REYNOLDS CASE: Investigators are searching for Ayla Reynolds, a 20-month-old Maine girl believed to have vanished from her bed while her family slept. Reynolds' father, Justin DiPietro, told investigators he last saw the child at around 8 p.m. on Dec. 16 when he put her to sleep in her own bedroom. The following morning, at around 8:50 a.m., he called police to say her bed was empty. This photograph was posted on a Facebook page dedicated to the missing toddler. Investigators are searching for Ayla Reynolds, a 20-month-old Maine girl believed to have vanished from her bed while her family slept. Reynolds' father, Justin DiPietro, told investigators he last saw the child at around 8 p.m. on Dec. 16 when he put her to sleep in her own bedroom. The following morning, at around 8:50 a.m., he called police to say her bed was empty. This photograph was posted on a Facebook page dedicated to the missing toddler.

MORE SLIDESHOWS NEXT?> ??|?? <?PREV

Ayla Reynolds

Investigators are searching for Ayla Reynolds, a 20-month-old Maine girl believed to have vanished from her bed while her family slept. Reynolds' father, Justin DiPietro, told investigators he last saw the child at around 8 p.m. on Dec. 16 when he put her to sleep in her own bedroom. The following morning, at around 8:50 a.m., he called police to say her bed was empty. This photograph was posted on a Facebook page dedicated to the missing toddler. '; var coords = [-5, -72]; // display fb-bubble FloatingPrompt.embed(this, html, undefined, 'top', {fp_intersects:1, timeout_remove:2000,ignore_arrow: true, width:236, add_xy:coords, class_name: 'clear-overlay'}); });

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/27/ayla-reynold-abducted_n_1170839.html

nome alaska alaska map bil keane storm in alaska storm in alaska asteroid eric johnson

nzigel: Gotta love Android, I can't buy android apps for my kindle fire due to geofence but I can sideload for free http://t.co/k1K0Bivo

  • Passer la navigation
  • Twitter sur votre mobile ? Cliquez ici m.twitter.com!
  • Passer cette ?tape
  • Connexion
Loader Twitter.com
  • Connexion
Gotta love Android, I can't buy android apps for my kindle fire due to geofence but I can sideload for free twitpic.com/7z7yhs nzigel

Nigel Parker

Pied de page

Source: http://twitter.com/nzigel/statuses/151586155433951233

michelle rounds cabin in the woods dan quayle brett favre packers stock packers stock mastectomy